'Jessie' by Aloe Place Studio, is a 20"x20" handwoven Thai batik hmong pillow cover. Beautifully intricate, it is hand dyed in a wonderfully rich indigo color. The front is made with cotton, while the back is made of 100% linen. For the modern home, or boho-style lover, this dark blue pillow is sure to make a beautiful statement piece in your home.
- 20" x 20" pillow cover - Please note the insert is not included.
- Material: Cotton in the front, 100% linen in the back.
- YKK Invisible zipper enclosure and serged edges
- The Fabric is from Thailand, and the pillow cover is handmade in the USA.
- Due to the handmade nature of the pillow cases, every case will have unique slight variations with the possibility of minor imperfections, which should be appreciated for its added character. Additionally, although the fabric is pre-washed, there is the slight possibility that the rich indigo dye could rug off on lighter surfaces.
- Insert sold separately, we recommend sizing up by 1-2 inches for a fuller look.
- All fabric has been pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
We recommend Spot cleaning / dry cleaning only for the handmade pillow case.