'Brynn' is a beautifully unique, authentic, African indigo blue mud cloth pillow cover. This 18"x18" pillow cover is completely handmade, made from handwoven and hand-dyed African mud cloth featuring a white linen back. Whether you display it on its own as a statement piece, or mix and match it with other shades of neutrals and blues, you're sure to bring a gorgeous touch of modern boho to your home.
The process of making Mudcloth pillows includes the careful art of hand-weaving cotton thread on a loom one sheet at a time and then sewing the individual strips together to make larger cloths. Then, beautiful designs are hand-painted by Aloe Place Studio on the fabric for the gorgeous result you see here!
- 18" x 18" pillow cover only - please note this does not include the insert.
- Material: Cotton in the front, 100% linen in the back.
- YKK Invisible zipper enclosure and serged edges
- The fabric handmade in Africa, while the pillow cover is handmade in the USA
- Due to the handmade nature of the pillow cases, every case will have unique slight variations with the possibility of minor imperfections, which should be appreciated for its added character.
- Insert sold separately, we recommend sizing up by 1-2 inches for a fuller look
- All fabric has been pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
We recommend Spot cleaning / dry cleaning only for the handmade pillow case.